Consider yourself hacked.
I was unaware that this wasnt my account. So I started reblogging things…Sorry… hah
At the grocery store. Orange juice was available as:
- No Pulp
- With Pulp
- MORE Pulp
- LOADED With Pulp
They did not have the other levels which are, in order of increasing pulpitude:
- Loaded With Even More Pulp
- Extra Loaded With Lots Of Pulp
- Holy Shit, That’s A Lot Of Pulp
- Seriously. There’s A Lot Of Pulp In This Motherfucker.
- Stop Fucking With Me. Who Would Want This Much Pulp?
- I’m Not Fucking With You. There’s So Much God Damned Pulp In This Sumbitch That You Should Forget A Straw Because You’ll Need A Fucking Ladle.
- Screw The Ladle. Get A Carving Knife.
- No Longer Juice. Slightly Damp Pulp.
- An Orange
They don’t have those cos those are just Pulp Fiction
I don’t know why I find this so hilarious, but I DO!
“This is all your fault, Prongs.”
My six favorite photo shoot pictures of Logan Lerman (pt.1)
The person who uploaded this… You are a God to me now.
THERE IS A GOD.
*bows down to the magical person that uploaded this*
GUESS WHO IS DOWNLOADING IT TO PUT ON HER IPOD SO SHE CAN WATCH IT LATER~! 8D
Bless bless bless bless
[Picture: Background — a six piece pie style colour split, alternating black and grey. Foreground — a picture of an armadillo. Top text: “’Everything was beautiful. Nothing hurt.’” Bottom text: “-Kurt Vonnegut, not hipsters!”]
I wish that people knew where quotes came from before they used them… just a little pet peeve.
“Isn’t that ironic…. I. R. O. N. I. C.”